Subject: New issue and proposed resolution

I got a new issue from our development team
who is implementing WS-R spec.

Issue:
Since the spec doesn't define the max length
of GroupId, some implementation may
fail to deal with some length of GroupId.

Proposed Resolution:
 -Add the following text to the spec:
  When RMP received a message with GroupId
  or RefToGroupId which value is longer than
  the implementation can handle, the RMP MUST
  send back a Fault message with "GroupIdTooLong".

--
Any comments?

Thanks,

Iwasa