Subject: Re: [wsrm] New issue and proposed resolution

SOAP 1.2 recommends [1]:

   both SOAP senders and SOAP receivers SHOULD be able to deal with
   URIs of at least 2048 characters in length.

Note that the SOAP 1.2 "Use of URIs in SOAP" section also makes points
about relative URIs and base URIs, and it would be useful if WS-R at
least stated whether relative URIs are allowed as GroupID values.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part1-20030624/#useofuris