Subject: The existing plan for future wsrm meetings

This is what we agreed to at Boston
"

Agreed to dates October 28 39, 30.  In the CA bay area.  Will be hosted
by France telecom research or sap.

Agreed to Weekly teleconf thru November and December, and first week of
January.

Take off Dec 23 and 30.

Have January F2F in Europe (UK or Budapest) on Jan 12, 13 14.
"

We need a host for the January meeting, or we need to change the date.

When do we want the weekly meetings to start, immediately on first week
of Nov.

Please give comments on this schedule, especially hosting ideas for the
January Meeting