Subject: Re: [wsrm] Can not download the WS-RM Requriements document

Alan, save the *.xml file, and also download the dtd and xsl, place in
the same directory, and it will then display correctly.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/3300/wsrm-reqm-issues-html.xsl
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/3046/wsrm-reqm-issues.dtd

--Pete

Thus spoke Alan Weissberger (ajwdct@technologist.com) on Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 03:50:33PM -0500: