Subject: Do we really need GroupMaxIdleTime?

I had a thought.

If we allow open ended groups with the latest expiry time (asssuming a
monotonic increasing sequence of message expiry times for the group)
serving as the effective groupExpiryTime (as
I have previously proposed),  there might not be a need for the
groupMaxIdleTime parameter.

If a sender wants to trigger the group termination from a max idle
condition, it can start sending its mesages with an expiry time far
enough into the future to be greater than the current time plus the
desired GroupMaxIdleDuration value.   The behaviour of the receiver rmp
will be the same as if there were a GroupMaxIdleDuration.

Also, I question whether there are any use cases for using both a
GroupExpiryTime and a GroupMaxIdleDuration parameter in the same group
sequence.

Perhaps we can get rid of the GroupMaxIdleDuration element althogether!