Subject: Explicit Stop with GroupExpiryTime present

I would like to have us discuss this situation:

A sender starts a group at noon, and determines that it will last until
6:pm.

It sends all its messages in that group with GroupExpiryTime of 6:pm,
and whatever
message expiry times it requires (as long as they are not after the
GroupExpiryTime).

At 4: PM the sender realizes that the sequence is ready to terminate,
and sends the status=end
attribute in the last message.

My question is, should this group stay around until the
GroupExpiryTime,  or is is allowed to delete the group state info on the
receiver once the MaxExpiryTimeReceivedInGroup is reached?

(i think this was 3a in Jacques proposal)