Subject: Re: [wsrm] on Polling Pending resolution

Sunil Kunisetty wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Is there some requirement/use case that is driving this change?

If a sender wants to know the state of the group, it could use the poll
operation.  This is
actually the "status query" usecase from the requirements.

It should be clarified in the text whether it is allowed.  I see no
reason to disallow it, if the
receiver does not implement the poll it can send a fault message back so
indicating.

If we do not agree that it can be used for general status query, we
might need to justify the
restriction.

Tom Rutt