Subject: State diagram for WSRM Receiver RMP

I looked thru the archive and found a state diagram from a previous mail
from Jacques:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200311/msg00002.html

This has a pointer to the state diagram gif:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200311/gif00000.gif

Just a reminder, we are targeting a first ballot for Committee draft to
be send out
on Dec 2.  This leaves only two meeting between now and then to
stabilize the document
sufficiently.

Lets keep the email flowing to help reach concensus on the solution for
these timing and
rmp state characteristics.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair