Subject: Discussion of Conformance Points for WS-Reliability

I propose just two levels of conformance for WS-Reliability message
receivers:

Simple: The receiver can handle guaranteed delivery requests
Full:     The receiver can handle any WS-Relibility request

A receiving implementation may claim conformance as a Simple receiver,
or as a Full receiver.

A sender would only have to implement the portions of the protocol that
they use, as indicated
by the QOS request parameters they select.  Thus we do not need
conformance classes for  senders.

What do you think?