Subject: RE: [chairs] RE: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hi Tom,
I have two full days reserved for you, so please let me know if 1/2 days are
fine since I have 4 other TCs on hold for meeting rooms.
Thanks,
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Rutt [mailto:tom@coastin.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:09 PM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: wsrm

Dee Schur wrote:

>Hello,
>I've only heard back from a few of you confirming that you have prompted
>your TC to make room reservations. The Symposium programme will not be set
>for weeks but rest assured that we are already getting a great response to
>the CfP, so do not wait for it to be set, it will be too late. I have far
>more TCs hoping to meet than I have meeting rooms but not near enough
>symposium and room registrations to qualify for 'no charge' meeting space.
>can not stress enough how important it is to make your reservations as the
>meeting and sleeping rooms are very scarce.
>Thank you for your prompt attention.
>Regards,
>Dee

Technical
>Committee
>Thursday - OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Court Filing Technical
>Committee
>

>Large Room Four
>
>Wednesday - OASIS ebXML Registry TC
>Thursday -  WS-CAF TC
>

>Small Room Five
>
>Wednesday - OASIS XDI TC
>Thursday - OASIS Emergency Management TC
>
>Small Room Six
>
>Wednesday - OASIS ebXML CPPA
>Thursday - OASIS CAM TC
>
>Small Room Seven
>
>Wednesday - OASIS ebXML Messaging TC
>Thursday - OASIS ebXML Messaging TC

We (WS REliable messageing TC) will decide next Tuesday if we can live
with two 1/2 day meetings.

There is overlap in our group with ebXML messageing, and perhaps we can
use the same
room with complimentary days.

We will have a better Idea how many are attending after our tuesay
eveining teleconf.

Tom Rutt
wsrm chair