Subject: Re: [wsrm] agenda for Tuesday Feb 10 teleconf

Tom,

I may not be able to participate the telecon tomorrow,
since I may be in a train at that time.
Anyway I will try to call in from the train, but not sure
I can do that or not in the very crowded train in the morning.

In case of my absence, here is the status of the spec.
  - I believe I have incorporated all action items I have.
        e.g. All examples, description about MUST/MAY/Optional
               and Section 3.5 Fault element is only for SOAP1.1
  - I have uploaded two specs this week - 2/9 and 2/10 version.
     The difference between the spec on 2/10 and 2/9 is some minor
     editorial changes in section1. Other sections are the same.
  - Pending resolution are:
        1) Fix of MessageId and SequenceNum
             I will update the spec right after the decision of
             which proposal (Tom's or Sunil's) we adopt.
        2) MessageType or ResponseType
             Currently no such attribute is in the spec yet.
        3) REL49 WSDL
             Current spec doesn't include this.
        4) Jacques may have proposal for some editorial
            updates in section2.
  - I will update the spec after telecon. Please describe
    instruction of the changes required in the minutes, so
    I will update the spec by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Iwasa