Subject: Re: Joint meeting with ebXML Messaging TC

ian.c.jones@bt.com wrote:

>Tom,
>
>        due to the significant overlap in both work and memebership it has been suggested that we need at least 1 joint session at the OASIS Symposium/TC days, also it has been suggested that we may want to look at alternating sesion to reduce the room need and give people opperuntity to fully participate in both TCs.  I know that messaging could fill 2 days of work but I do not know what your TC is thinking of.  May I suggest this as a way forward, we ask our TCs who is likley to attend the TC meetings and then have a breif conversation to discuss the best way forward in the next coupl of weeks.
>

>Ian Jones
>Chair ebXML Messaing Services TC

We (WSRM TC) will have now requested 1.5 days, all day wed and Thur Morning.

At lease a two hour joint meeting would be useful  for our two groups to
discuss concerns  of migration/coexsistence/gateway etc

I will put this on the agenda for our next Tuesday TC teleconference.

Look forward to continuing this discussion.

TomRutt
Chair WSRM TC