Subject: Re: [wsrm] editorial updates for 0.93

My comments are inline:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Rutt" <tom@coastin.com>
To: "Jacques Durand" <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>
Cc: "WSRM (E-mail)" <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:32 PM

> Jacques Durand wrote:
>
> > Tom:
> > inline

<iwasa>
If I were a reader of the spec, I like to see the example
message first. It makes me imagine the function and packaging
roughly in a minute.
Then reading text to understand for capability and detail.
It is time effective way to know a spec, and you can imagine
overview of the message when you read each section.
So I like to show the example very first.

However if I were a minor reader, I am fine to move
the example to anywhere else for most of reader feel
comfortable.
</iwasa>

> > > 2.--------------------------
> > >
> > > Section 1.
> > > (from Tue 3 meeting minutes)
> > > RM Capability Text not yet put in the spec.
> > >
> > I thought we agreed to wait until resolution of wsdl annotation before
> > adding the capability section.
> >
> > <JD> OK, but was I mislead by minutes of Tue 3 meeting?

<iwasa>
My understanding was same with Tom.

Thanks,

Iwasa