Subject: Re: [wsrm] adding extensibility to the empy type

 Adding extensibility tags for EmptyType will be wrong as it will result
 in pretty much every RM element to be extensible. Do we really want
 this? As per my recollection, we decided to have our Header elements
 only to be extensible.

 My suggestion would be to have 2 base extensible elements:

 <xsd:complexType name="BaseType">
- <xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
  </xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
  </xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType name="BaseHeaderType">
   <xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
  </xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:attribute ref="soap:mustUnderstand" use="required" fixed="1" />
  <xsd:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
  </xsd:complexType>
 (note: to reduce the verbosity we can redefine BaseHeaderType as an
           extension of BaseType and add soap:mustUnderstand Header).

 Header elements will be based on BaseHeaderType. Other 'extensible'
 elements such as Fault can be based on BaseType. Other non extensible
 elements will extend from EmptyType.

 -Sunil