Subject: Re: [wsrm] [editorial] change of element names

 Tony,

 First of all the reason I sent that mail was to point out that our earlier reasoning for changing
 names fromRMRequest to Request etc.is flawed as the reasoning at that time was the
 'prefix' uses the word 'rm'  anyway.

 And the 2nd reason being we did discuss briefly about the name change yesterday in the
 con. call and as Tom requested me, I suggested the editorial changes.

 While I agree that this is not an issue wrt the tools & processors, I still think there is some
 value in naming them properly as

 The problem now is the