Subject: Re: [wsrm] [editorial] change of element names

I just did an editorial review of the entire document.

The term "response" is used to refer to rm response, wsdl response, and
http response.

It is usually qualified, but in many cases the word "response" alone
refers to rm: response.

I think that the change of the name of the header elements would help to
make the text more precise.

Otherwise, I suggest we adopt the convention of using rm:Response and
rm:Request, and rm:PollRequest throughout
the text of the document, to avoid confusion.

TomRutt