Subject: Re: [wsrm] Radical proposal for progression

Alan Weissberger wrote:

> Tom
>
> I would suggest a 2 week ballot so that we can have sufficient time
> to review the CD

That would leave no time to incorporate the comments before a public
review draft to be released before
the ws-i meeting in march 16.

The document has been around since wed, I prefere we do two one week
ballots, with the second one
targeted for yes without comments.  Comments on a CD stop the ability
for a public review draft.

So if you intend to review it and give comments, two cycles of cd balot
are necessary.

We had a review two weeks ago.

Tom Rutt