Subject: Re: [wsrm] Proposal to resolve REL-49

 Hi Jishnu,

 <snip>

> 1. The intended scope of use of this framework as an extension point in
> WSDL1.1 is constrained to be within the WS-RM spec. This will not be
> advertised in the WS-RM spec as a standalone framework for use in WSDL
> 1.1 in general.

 <snip>

 Just a clarification, so are you suggesting that though these compositors have
 a generic namespace (i.e., they don't use WS-RM namespace), we do say
 in our specification that this is not a standalone framework and rather should
 only be used with WS-RM specification.

 I'm not trying to suggest one way or other, but trying to clarify (or rather reconfirm)
 what you meant.

 Thanks,