Subject: Re: [wsrm] Proposal to resolve REL-49

Sunil Kunisetty wrote:

> Hi Jishnu,
>
> <snip>
>

>>1. The intended scope of use of this framework as an extension point in
>>WSDL1.1 is constrained to be within the WS-RM spec. This will not be
>>advertised in the WS-RM spec as a standalone framework for use in WSDL
>>1.1 in general.
>>

> <snip>
>
> Just a clarification, so are you suggesting that though these compositors have
> a generic namespace (i.e., they don't use WS-RM namespace), we do say
> in our specification that this is not a standalone framework and rather should
> only be used with WS-RM specification.
>
> I'm not trying to suggest one way or other, but trying to clarify (or rather reconfirm)
> what you meant.

I think in principle the preference is to make it more difficult rather
than less to use this framework disconnected from the WS-RM use of it.
The technical details of what makes sense is open to discussion IMHO.

Does that answer your request for clarification?

Jishnu.

--
Jishnu Mukerji
Senior Systems Architect          1001 Frontier Road, Suite 300