Subject: Rel49

Anish and all,

Since we have short time remaining before
WS-I F2F meeting, we must close Rel49 by the telecon
next week with concrete proposal with text to be
incorporated in the spec.

*And* if we can not agree the resolution by that time,
I would propose we do not include anything
in the spec for Rel49 and close the issue with no action.

I do not agree to spend additional one more week when
we can't close the issue by the next telecon.

So I would propose Anish to send out proposal
ASAP (by the end of this week at latest, I would suggest)
to discuss and agree with the proposal before the telecon,
if you really need your proposal accepted. Otherwise there
would be chance of running out of time.

I hope we resolve issue49 before the next telecon.

Thanks,

Iwasa