Subject: Re: [wsrm] Suggestion for Rel 119

 Tom,

 Except for  1 or 2 items, most of it is indeed replacement text and NOT outline.
 Comments below:

Tom Rutt wrote:

> We need exact proposed replacement text, not just an outline.
>
> Sunil, can you provide the exact text changes and new text to go along
> with the new attribute of reply to for poll response?.
>
> Your outline, reproduced below, does not include exact text to include.
>
> Tom Rutt
> WSRM Chair
>
> ------
>
>     Rel 119 Sunil new Issue on Callback for Poll Request
>

>     * *New Issue*
>       <http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200402/msg00203.html>
>       /From/ Sunil Kunisetty <Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com> on 24 Feb 2004
>       00:50:10 -0000
>
> New mail from Sunil:
>
> If we do accept this, here are the  changes that we need to do.
>

>    1. Add an optional replyTo attribute to PollRequest

 This is the schema thing, I've taken care of it.

>    2. pg 6/line 177: Remove the replyTo attribute for Poll pattern in
> Request  (this may contradict to what I said in the editorial comments...)

 This change was done in v 0.991.

>    3. pg 7/line 212:Title of Example 3 would read "Acknowledgment
> Message embedded in HTTP Request"

 This change is not needed if the example doesn't use replyTo attribute
 on Pollrequest.

>    4. pg 7/line 213:HTTP Headers will have to change (should use POST)

  This change is not needed if the example doesn't use replyTo attribute
  on Pollrequest.

>    5. pg 8/line 239:Title of Example 4 would read "Fault  Message
> embedded in HTTP Request"

 This change is not needed if the example doesn't use replyTo attribute
 on Pollrequest.

>    6. pg 8/line 240:HTTP Headers will have to change (should use POST)

 This change is not needed if the example doesn't use replyTo attribute
 on Pollrequest.

>    7. pg 11/lines 334-339 should be reworded as follows:
>

>           We say that Polling RM-Reply pattern is used if a second
> underlying request is issued to the  receiver of a previous message, in
> order to obtain a RM-Reply. The RM-Reply can be either contained in the
> underlying response to this poll request or in a separate underlying
> request from the receiver to the sender. This poling pattern is
> generally expected to be used in situations where it is inappropriate
> for the sender of reliable messages to receive underlying protocol
> requests (behind the firewall cases) or to avoid resending bulk messages
> often.

 This is the exact change that needs to be done. However, in v 0.991 this
 corresponds to lines 331-336. Replace these lines with the above one.

>    1. pg 15/Figure 3. The 3rd line should be titled "Underlying protocol
> Response/Request".

 This is the exact change that needs to be done.

>    2. pg 28/section 4.3

>          1. Table 9: Add an optional attribute call replyTo of type anyURI

  This is the exact change that needs to be done. Add an attribute by name
 replyTo (anyURI) in row 3.

>          2. We need to mention that RM-Reply MUST be contained in the
> underlying response of the Poll request if this attribute doesn't exist
> and should be sent  in an underlying request to the endpoint identified
> by this attribute if exists.

 Append  the sentence "RM-Reply MUST be contained in the
underlying response of the Poll request if the replyTo  attribute doesn't exist
and should be sent  in an underlying request to the endpoint identified
by this attribute if exists." to the sentence ending on line 838 (in v0.991 draft).

>    3. And finally the schema has to reflect this  by adding an optional
> attribute to the PollRequest element.

 This was taken care.

 Nothing else needs to be changed unless we need a Poll example showing replyTo.

 -Sunil