Subject: Re: [wsrm] Suggestion for Rel 119

The following is the text for the new subsection on replyTo attribute
(this was sent by Sunil to me)::

The section for this attribute will look like this:

  (1) replyTo attribute

  This attribute, of type URI, MAY be included by the sending RMP. If present, then the
  receiver MUST send the RM-Reply
  in an underlying request to the value of the URI. If not present, the RM-Reply MUST be sent back in
  the underlying response of the Poll request itself.

  -Sunil