Subject: Re: [wsrm] Nest revision

Here are my comments:

(1)
SLIDE: 2 (Acknowledgements)
BULLET: 1 (We thank...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) "symposium" should be "Symposium"

(2)
SLIDE: 5 (Messaging Model)
BULLET: N/A
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend we consider adding supporting text for our Messaging Model
figure, so that it is clear to the reader what we are trying to convey -
i.e. is our point illustrative of the spec, are we highlighting an
advantage, etc.
(b) This might also be a good point to clarify for the reader our
definition of "delivery" (though I know we also do this later in the
presentation)

(3)
SLIDE: 6 (Enabling Mechanisms)
BULLET: 1 (sub-bullet - Unambiguous responsibility...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend changing "Unambiguous responsibility transfer" to "There
is unambiguous responsibility of transfer" (consistent with style of
other sub-bullets)

(3)
SLIDE: 6 (Enabling Mechanisms)
BULLET: 3 (sub-bullet - Receive messages...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend changing this entire sub-bullet to "Messages are received
in the order sent" (consistent with style of other sub-bullets)

(4)
SLIDE: 11 (IBM’s Assertion: Two Schemas...)
BULLET: 3 (The TC...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend removing "The TC has agreed that:" as it appears that the
sentence was truncated; move sub-bullet to main bullet.

(5)
SLIDE: 11 (IBM’s Assertion: Two Schemas...)
BULLET: 3 (The TC...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Do we need to make it clear that the schema was updated? Or if we
say the Spec was updated does it imply the schema as well?

(6)
SLIDE: 12 (IBM’s Assertion: Why are...)
BULLET: 2 (Although possible...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend changing "to send a Fault" to "to send a SOAP Fault" to
make it clear that we are not referring to RM-Fault

(7)
SLIDE: 17 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R has...)
BULLET: 3 (WS-R does...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) It think this statement is clever - but should we really include it?

(8)
SLIDE: 18 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R is...)
BULLET: 2 (Ifs in...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Aren't some of the if's in our spec used for conditional
implementation? Recommend preceding sentence with "Not all"

(9)
SLIDE: 18 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R is...)
BULLET: 3 (Would the...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Does this point really strengthen our argument?

(10)
SLIDE: 18 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R is...)
BULLET: 4 (A description...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) This statement appears to be out of place with the argument being
made - recommend striking.

(11)
SLIDE: 19 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R Spec...)
BULLET: 1 (Supported by...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend starting this bullet out with the notion that we don't
believe this is necessary because...(i.e. it is not clear early enough
upon reading the sentence what our position is)

(12)
SLIDE: 19 (IBM’s Assertion: WS-R Spec...)
BULLET: 2 (Acknowledgements can...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Recommend adding to sentence the notion that because of this, it is
not necessary to ack all delivered messages individually - and this is a
strength of our spec in terms of performance.

(13)
SLIDE: 21 (Conclusion)
BULLET: 1 (We thank...)
COMMENT(S):
(a) Change "participant" to "participants"

That's all!

Thanks,
Joe