Subject: Re: [wsrm] Slides for OASIS submission release candidate

At 03:04 AM 5/7/2004, Bob Freund wrote:

>As promised, here is the submission release candidate.
>
>The editor has made efforts to collect all opinion however also took a bit
>of editorial license as well.
>
>The final version will be submitted ca. 4:00p EDT.
>
>For any comment to be reflected in the submission, it must be received
>prior to 3:00p EDT.
>
>Due to the tight schedule, please restrict your comments to:
>
>1)       corrections of technical detail mangled by the editor
>
>2)       corrections to grammar, spelling, or other embarrassing lapse
>
>3)       Any good joke as long as it is provided without copyright

<Mandatory IPR Statement>
I hereby provide a quit claim to any ownership rights I may have to
copyright, patent, and/or any other right yet to be invented to try to
claim ownership of the following joke. I donate all my other rights and
privileges to the Intergalatic Bad Jokes, Unbounded (Ubd.), an
extra-terrestrial organization to be formed sometime before the universe
turns to lukewarm iron.

Why did the reliable message try to cross the internet?
To see if it could get to the other side.

All derisive email should be sent to supremebeing@devnull.com

jeff

>N.B.
>
>All jokes will be screened by a dreadfully partial panel of one
>
>Any found lacking will be immediately defenestrated and the perpetrator
>will be pummeled about the head and shoulders with a hail of derisive email.
>

>Thanks
>
>-bob
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
>the OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065