Subject: Re: [wsrm] Clarification of HTTP POST Binding for WS_Reliability

Here is my refined proposal to satisfy the HTTP mapping issue:

Tom Rutt wrote:

> Add the following paragraph to the intro to section 6
> "
> This section specifies a normative binding of WS-Reliability soap
> header elements, using the SOAP binding to HTTP, as specified in
> Section 6 of SOAP 1.1.   The WS-Reliability header elements, when
> mapped to an HTTP request, must be carried in an HTTP POST operation.
> "

Change to:
This section specifies a normative binding of WS-Reliability  header
elements, as SOAP headers carried using HTTP, as specified in Section 6
of SOAP 1.1.   In particular, WS-Reliability header elements, when
mapped to an HTTP request, must be carried in an HTTP POST operation.

> Add the following sentence to the conformance clause:
> "
> The binding of WS-Reliability protocol specified in Section 6 of this
> specification, using SOAP HTTP binding defined in section 6 of SOAP
> 1.1, must  be used when this specification is bound to SOAP over HTTP.
> "

Change the new conformance statent to the following:

An implementation which uses SOAP over HTTP transport to carry
WS-Reliability header elements, MUST conform to the normative mapping
defined in Section 6 of this specification, for all RM-reply patterns
supported by the implementation.