Subject: Re: [wsrm] Clarification of HTTP POST Binding for WS_Reliability

Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> wrote at Mon, 24 May 2004 12:16:09 -0400:

> Here is my refined proposal to satisfy the HTTP mapping issue:
>
> Tom Rutt wrote:
>
> > Add the following paragraph to the intro to section 6
> > "
> > This section specifies a normative binding of WS-Reliability soap
> > header elements, using the SOAP binding to HTTP, as specified in
> > Section 6 of SOAP 1.1.   The WS-Reliability header elements, when
> > mapped to an HTTP request, must be carried in an HTTP POST operation.
> > "
> >
> Change to:
> This section specifies a normative binding of WS-Reliability  header
> elements, as SOAP headers carried using HTTP, as specified in Section 6
> of SOAP 1.1.   In particular, WS-Reliability header elements, when
> mapped to an HTTP request, must be carried in an HTTP POST operation.

What about SOAP 1.2, e.g., Section 7, SOAP HTTP Binding, of SOAP 1.2
Part 2:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part2-20030624/#soapinhttp

Regards,

Tony Graham
Web Products, Technologies and Standards           Phone: +353 1 8199708
Sun Microsystems                                              x(70)19708
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland