Subject: Pep Talk on Progression

After a thorough review of the draft 1.01 today, I found no technical
problems.

I sent out two emails which had editorial comments for  sections 1.4 and
later sections 5 and beyond.

I believe we are ready to submit to OASIS for member vote.

To ensure this can happen, I empore everyone to review draft 1.01, and
before submitting
your comments check to see if I have not already cought it.

It is important to post all editorial comments before Monday evening
(say 5:00 PM Pacific time).

That way I can incorporate the non controversial proposals into another
editing draft on Tuesday morning,
allowing discussion at the Tuesday PM meeting.