Subject: Re: [wsrm] Proposal to progress beyond 1.01J

1.01 H was my action item to back out the non agreed changes from 1.01

1.01J was Jacques action item to introduce a respond primitive.

I agre that it is probable better to reach consensus on a direction
before another draft.

However, people should feel free to propose changes to help make their
points clear.