Subject: Re: [wsrm] WSDL One-way operation type and Data in Soap envelopeof underlyingresponse

Sunil:

Since this provides a way to get the functioanality that Doug was
requesting in 2b) we should add a clarification
to the section 5.2 to explaing this.

In general, we could add a small sub section on how to use wsdl
descriptions including our header elements
bound to soap header in soap binding.

However, it might be worth discussing a "conceptual" transformation from
a user level wsdl description to a
 different wsdl description which adds our header elements as message
parts bound to the soap header.

Tom Rutt