Subject: Re: [wsrm] Strawman Proposal for New wording of Section 5.2

Tom,

I do not have an opportunity prior to Tuesday's meeting to propose an
alternative.  That is not good because I get very confused midway through
this email as to how you are proposing to resolve the various issues I have
described.  We may do better to talk about the features WS-Reliability
provides in direct terms rather than mapping that language to WSDL.  That
is, we can talk about which RM-Reply patterns support or disallow consumer
payloads, when those payloads are returned (carried over the wire).

Your text seems to move further toward tying the WS-Reliability protocol's
use of the underlying transport to the producer / consumer interface
choices.  This seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

thanx,
	doug