Subject: Re: [wsrm] Discussion on Duplicate elimination issue from 6/14 minutes

I propose to allow both 1) and 3) behaviours , that is:

1) Sending rmp allowed to return buffered response from previous
invocation with rm-acknolwedgement indication, or

3) define a new RM-Fault called "Response Payload Not Available for
Duplicate request" which gets sent with
a soap fault in the case where the duplicate invoke requires  a response
which is not available because of duplicate request elimination.

Tom Rutt