Subject: Clarification of RM-faults without ackRequested

At last week's teleconference, it was agreed we have to clarify whether
rm fault indications can be sent if the request
does not include the ackRequested element.

The replyPattern element is mandatory, implying that there will be
behaviours which require an rm-reply, even if ackRequested
is not present.

The Sending RMP should be made aware when it sends request elements in a
message which are badly formed

This I propose we add the following sentence after the first paragraph
of section 4.2.4 AckRequested

"
The Receiving RMP MAY publish an rm-fault indication for a reliable
message, even if the AckRequested element is not present in the request
element for that message.
"