Subject: Re: [wsrm] Preliminary minutes of 7/6 teleconf

Doug,

Some comments inline:

> Tom,

-- Snip--
> I am not even sure the document Iwasa
> published just after the last teleconference reflects everything agreed
> during that meeting.
> thanx,
> doug

As described in the minutes, all remianing issues are resolved
at the last telecon. So currently there is no pending issues.
The spec published just after the telecon (20040707 WD 1.05)
reflected all agreed resolution during the telecon.

Thanks,

Iwasa

> On 06-Jul-04 15:46, Tom Rutt wrote:
>
> > The prelim minutes are attached.  Please provide corrections before
Friday.

> > We resolved the issues, and Iwasa will post a draft 1.05 for serious
> > review with comments
> > requested before end of business on Next Monday, July 12.
> >
> > I will schedule a vote for CD at the next meeting on July 13.
> >
> > Tom Rutt

> > Preliminary Minutes WSRM TC Conference Call –July 6, 2004

> >     5.4      Comment on the ref Schema
> >

> > ·  *Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd schema*
> > <http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200406/msg00173.html>
> > /From/ Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on 24 Jun 2004 15:43:22 -0000
> >

> > ·  *Re: [wsrm] Minor technical issue (or two) in the reference.xsd
> > schema* <http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200406/msg00176.html>
> > /From/ Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> on 25 Jun 2004
> > 22:10:52 -0000

> > Action on Doug and Anish to come up with a proposal before the end of
> > the week to resolve them.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.