Subject: Re: [wsrm] State Chart Comparison for CDs .992 an 1.05 posted as contribution

To clarify, the UML model, including the State Charts, is an ongoing
project of mine, to help me ensure
the spec is in good shape.  I am convinced that the changes we made do
not affect the state machine from
January, however the new model includes the new Respond behaviour.

We agreed that this sort of material would be part of the user or
implementer's guide, especially since some
of the modeling elements are close to speciffying a reference
implementation approach.

Anyway, I do not want to introduce any state charts into the
specification we will be voting on for
OASIS progression.