Subject: Re: [wsrm] Technical issues as I go through action items...

I guess the receiving RMP would put multiple groups with the same reply
pattern in one response message.

That means if , say 3 groups used callback, while 2 groups used poll,
the 3 groups could be returned
together in a callback response, while the othere 2 groups could be
returned together in a poll response.

However, this needs to be clarified.  I see no reason to allow changing
the reply pattern across
messages in a single group.  But this needs to be clarified as well.

We need to discuss this at the Tuesday meeting as a new technical issue,
and, unless the fix is trivial, we may
have to defer the cd vote until Aug 10 if we do not have the complete
solution in place by Tuesday.

Tom Rutt