Subject: [Fwd: Re: Have you received the WSRM member vote submission]

Attached is a mail from Karl Best.  The vote will be over on October 31st.

--- Begin Message ---
I'll announce to members end of Sept. First half of October is
familiarization, second half is voting. Voting will end 31 October. If
it's unanimous affirmative then I'll announce the new OS right away (1
November), but if there's any negative votes then the TC must decide
(within 30 days) how to respond.

-Karl

Tom Rutt wrote:
> Thanks for the ack.
> By the way, we are assuming the member vote will be over by the first
> week of November.  Is this
> a correct assumption?  Will be know what all the member comments are by
> the first week of November?
>
> Tom Rutt
>
> Karl F. Best wrote:
>
>> Tom:
>>
>> I received your submission on the 3rd, so that counts as having met
>> the deadline for the 15th of the month. I'll be checking through this
>> submission and preparing an announcement to the membership at the end
>> of month, as required by the TC Process. If I need any additional
>> information, clarifications, etc. I'll let you know.
>>
>> thanks for following up
>> -Karl
>>

>> Tom Rutt wrote:
>>
>>> Last week I sent you the WSRM member vote submission for
>>> WS-Reliability spec, which is archived at:
>>> http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200409/msg00010.html
>>>
>>> Have you received this, and do I have to do anything else to submit
>>> it formally before
>>> tomorrow, Sept 15th?
>>>
>>> Tom Rutt
>>> WSRM TC Chair