Subject: [Fwd: XML2004]

I forward this For the information of the Interop SC participants

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

We have confirmed room availability for OASIS InterOp Demos at XML 2004 in
Washington, DC, http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/. Most of you have
expressed interest at some point and I need your feedback as soon as
possible. This is a great opportunity to showcase all your effort. Some of
you may have noticed that we have updated our InterOp Policy as mentioned in
the OASIS News, http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php. I
think you will be pleased with some of the changes. Feel free to contact me
with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Dee Schur
OASIS Manager of Industry Outreach