Subject: [Fwd: Re: WS-Reliability press release]

I need to know who is available the first week of Novemver, to help
Carol in fielding press inquiries
about WS-Reliability spec.

I can do some, but I will be at an OMG meeting, so I am not available
for all the calls which might happen

Who else would like to voluteer to talk to the press during the First
week of Novermber about WS-Reliability?

--- Begin Message ---
Calls in small doses might work, but I won't be able to give you much
warning. These daily editors call and want to speak with someone in the next
two hours or they file their story anyway. Is there anyone else in your TC
that could serve as back-up and talk to editors if you are unavailable?

Thanks,
Carol