Subject: Re: [wsrm] Prelim agenda for discussion at Tuesday Teleconf

Tom,

I have some comments to the schedule of F2F.
Would it be better to separate the schedule
to two portions like this:

Tuesday and Wednesday: WSRM TC meeting
Thursday: WSRM Interop SC meeting

Thus, anyone who are not in Interop SC can
leave on Wednesday night, if they want to do so.

In detail, I propose to change it to:

[Tuesday]
 9:00 AM – introductions
 10:00 AM Teleconference Opens – two hours
 Discussion of OASIS Member Ballot Comments
 12:00 PM – conference line closes
 Lunch
 1:00 PM – Discussion of Implementers Guide
 Composition with other Web Services Standards
 Composition with Web Services Security Standards
 3:30 PM Break
 Afternoon – discussion of Future Enhancements for Version 2

[Wednesday]
 9:00 AM – Discussion of Member Comment resolutions
 10:00 : Conference Call opens
 Finalization of Responses to Member comments
 11:00 Continuation of Future Work Items Discussion
 12:00 Conference Call Closes
 Lunch
 1:00PM Remaining discussions, Any other businesses,
               Future meeting planning
 5:00PM Meeting closes

[Thursday]
 Morning - Interop SC Demo Activities
 Lunch
 1:00 – Continuation of Interop SC demo activities.
 5:00 – Interop SC meeting closes

Thanks,

Iwasa