Subject: Full agend for 10/19 teleconf

The full agenda, with links is attached.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call – May 06, 2003

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call –October 19, 2004

The meeting of the WSRM TC will take  place by teleconference

Tuesday, October 19, 2004, from 5:30 to 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

1         Draft Agenda:

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

    1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

    2 Roll Call

    3 Minutes Discussion

    3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

    3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes –

    4 Action Item Status Review

    5 Status of Member vote submission

    6 Status of Interop SC

    7 WS-Reliability Press Releases

    8 Discussion of November f2f Agenda

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

 Meeting ?? quorate.

3         Minutes Discussion

3.1      Appointment of Minute Taker

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

Minutes will serve to record issue resolutions.

3.2      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the October 5 teleconf are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/9720/MinutesWSRMTC100504.htm

xx moved to approve, yy seconded.

?? opposition, minutes ?? approved.

4         Status of Action Items

4.1      Action 052503-1 (Tom Rutt) pending

Tom took an action item to complete the status column of
pre public review issues list, with correct URLs.

4.2      Action 060104-5 (Jacques) Pending

Action: Jacques, will propose further edits, on the FAQ for composability.

Still open, low priority

4.3      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

4.4      Action 100504-1 (Bob F) Pending

Action: Bob will arrange with OASIS staff for the interop demo at XML 2004.

5         Status of Member vote submission

Karl Best sent the following email to OASIS members, announcing the member vote for ws-Reliability:

balloting for OASIS Standard
From "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> on
15 Oct 2004 13:02:38 -0000

OASIS members:

On 30 September 2004 I sent out review materials for the following Committee Drafts that had been submitted for consideration as OASIS Standards:

WS-Reliability v1.1

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200409/msg00010.html

Universal Business Language (UBL) v1.0

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200409/msg00009.html

These Committee Drafts have each had their required 30 day public review, and the review materials were sent out to the membership of OASIS for the required 15-day familiarization period. As the required review and familiarization periods have now been completed it is time to vote. I am sending out a Call For Vote for this specification to the voting representatives of each of the OASIS member organizations.

As each OASIS member organization has only one vote, you should give your input to your organization's voting representative so that he/she can decide how to vote on your behalf. If you don't know who your organization's voting representative is, go to the My Account page at http://www.oasis-open.org/members/user_tools then select the link for View Company Roster, then look for the name designated as "Primary".

-Karl

6         Status of Interop SC

7         WS-Reliability Press Releases

At last week’s meeting The chair forwarded an email, from Carol Geyer, asking TC members to get ready for press releases in early November:

[Fwd: Re: WS-Reliability press release]
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
30 Sep 2004 17:37:11 -0000

8         Discussion of F2F Agenda

·  Prelim agenda for discussion at Tuesday Teleconf
From Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com> on
16 Oct 2004 21:13:53 -0000

Here is a rough cut at an agenda and schedule for the Nov 9-11 f2f in

Sunnyvale

Please send any comments on the list.

We will discuss this agenda at the Tuesday Teleconf

Tom Rutt

WSRM TC Chair

------

Preliminary Agenda for OASIS WSRM TC Face To Face Meeting

Tuesday

9:00 AM – introductions

10:00 AM Teleconference Opens – two hours

Discussion of OASIS Member Ballot Comments

12:00 PM – conference line closes

Lunch

1:00 PM – Discussion of Implementers Guide

Composition with other Web Services Standards

Composition with Web Services Security Standards

3:30 PM Break

Afternoon – discussion of Future Enhancements for Version 2

Wednesday:

Morning - Interop SC Demo Activities

Thursday

Morning

9:00 AM – Discussion of Member Comment resolutions

10:00 : Conference Call opens

Finalization of Responsed to Member comments

11:00

Continuation of Future Work Items Discussion

12:00 Conference Call Closes

Lunch

1:00 – Continuation of Interop SC demo activities.

5:00 – meeting closes

--

·  Re: [wsrm] Prelim agenda for discussion at Tuesday Teleconf
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on

Tom,

Alternatively, did you intend something by the "Interop SC Demo Activities"

agenda item that requires input from the TC as a whole?

OK, go ahead and put the above sentence in a conditional expression, saying

+1 if the answer is "no" ;)

thanx,

            doug