Subject: URL for article on WS-Reliability that appears in Grid Today

All

http://www.gridtoday.com/04/1115/104252.html

Thanks very much for reviewing the article last Wednesday.  I incorporated comments from Sunil and Jacques and deleted the discussion of the resolution of the one negative vote (SAP).

I enjoyed working with all of you for last 20 months.

Best..

alan

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/? sr=signup