Subject: Fwd: Awards at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards 2004

     I assume you are aware of these public accolades for implementations
of ebXML-MSG and WS-R, below.   Full announcement can be found at
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-dev/200412/msg00027.html.
Congratulations.  JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central office