Subject: Soliciation for Member Comments

Jacques posted a contribution on composability aspects for
WS-Reliability at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10945/WS-R_Composability_outline-V02.txt

This is intended to be used as input material for a FAQ and an
implementation guideline. The architectural aspects of composition of
other specs with ws-Reliability need to be reviewed by TC members and
implementers of this spec.   In particular, we need to ensure the
architecture is modular in the soap processing sense.

This week Alan posted a contribution specifically on composing
ws-security features along with ws-reliablity features, at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/10944/WS-R%20WS-Security-Draft.pdf

This is intended to be used as input for an specific implementation
guideline on how to add ws-security along with ws-reliability.  Jacques
and Alan have volunteered to be editors of this draft.  TC members
should review this document and focus on what additional usage scenarios
we need to develop for progression of this document.

I ask members to review both of these contributions before the next
ws-RM TC meeting, and to provide high level comments on each of them,
for discussion at the next TC meeting.

Tom Rutt
OASIS WSRM TC Chair