Subject: Full agenda for 3/08 Teleconference

The full agenda, with links, is attached.

Title: Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call – May 06, 2003

Full Agenda for WSRM TC Conference Call –March 08, 2005

The meeting of the WSRM  TC will take place by teleconference

Tuesday, Mar 08 , 2005, from 5:30 to 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Conference Bridge number Toll only : 1-512-225-3050 Participant code: 716071

1         Draft Agenda:

    1 Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call

    2 Roll Call

    3 Minutes Discussion

    3.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

    3.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes –

    4 Action Item Status Review

    5 Status of WS-Reliability Specification

    6 Interop SC Future activities

    7 Next Step Documentation

    7.1 Editorial Clarifications and Errata

    7.2 Implementation Guidelines

    7.2 Future Enhancement Requests

    8 Composability with other WS-Specs

    9 ws reliability PAS progression

    10 Discussion of Future Meetings

2         Roll Call

Attendance:

Meeting ?? quorate.

3

4         Minutes Discussion

Tom Rutt will take minutes.

4.1      Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the 02/22 meeting (amended attendance list from prelim minutes) are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/11628/MinutesWSRMTC022205.htm

xx Moved to approve the 2/22  minutes, yy seconded.

?? opposition minutes 2.22  minutes ?? approved

5         Status of Action Items

5.1      Action 090704-1 (Tom) Pending

Action: Tom will try to find, from previous minutes, a list of features we have put off for future versions and will post it to the list for discussion.

5.2      Action 121404-2 (Anish) Closed

Action: Oracle will provide examples of soap header dumps with both ws-reliability and ws-addressing headers in use, as in the interop demo.

Anish posted email:

WSS and WS-Reliability header dumps  Anish Karmarkar 24 Feb 2005 23:22:27

5.3      Action 012505-1 (Tom Rutt) Pending

Action: Tom will investigate how to change the status of printed document.  The posted standard still states CD.

Continuing action, need standard number from OASIS staff

5.4      Action 020805-2 (Tom Rutt) open

Action: Tom will investigate how to post the three OASIS pas documents on our server.

Jamie Clark is investigating how to get the documents on the OASIS Site.

6         Status of WS-Reliability Specification

The public and member web site pages for the TC to have a single announcement, which refers by URL to spec and  schema at the proper location on the OASIS web site.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/WS-Reliability-CD1.086.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/fnp-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/reference-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/ws-reliability-1.1.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/06/wsrmfp-1.1.xsd

The spec at the above link itself still shows status a CD.

Tom posted an edited cover page for review at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/11629/WS-Reliability-Spec-1.1Cover.pdf

The chair sent an email to OASIS staff about getting an OASIS standard number:

Response from Jamie Clark, was forwarded to wsrm list and posted as:

[Fwd: Re: Just posted ... cover page ... WS-Reliability 1.1 Tom Rutt 7 Mar 2005 14:54:57

--- Begin Message ---