Subject: Clarification to comment I made about the original WS-Sec Composability document

All

On yesterday's call, I was mistaken when I said "there may be changes to the security composability document coming from the three Japanese companies."  In fact, there will not be any modifications to the document from NEC-Japan (and presumably Hitachi-Japan, Fujitsu-Japan either).

Nonetheless, I reiterate my suggestion "that people send in comments on the original document."  We haven't received any comments or critiques on that original document yet.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

alan

Alan Weissberger
NEC