Subject: [Fwd: Re: Are computer projectors available for TC meetings]

we will need to provide a projector for the meeting.

We can discuss this on the call this coming tuesday.

TomRutt

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Tom,

We are supplying screens and phones in all the meeting rooms.  Internet
access is part of your room rate - per person. As for the computer
projectors - the cost is $650++ per day per room for each rental. Our
story has always been (as far as I am aware) -- that we are asking all
TCs to have a representative bring a projector with them if they will be
using one.  If they have problems with that we will try to work out a
solution. Unfortunately our budget will not accommodate supplying all 10
rooms each day with a projector.  That bill alone would be well over
15K.

Please give me a call to discuss further if you need to. Thanks, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org