Subject: Scope of "'composibility with other WS-specs" is open

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anish Karmarkar"
To: "Tom Rutt"
Subject: Re: [wsrm] First cut draft agenda for wsrm f2f in New orleans
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:53:53 -0700
Anish

In our initial discussions of composability of WS-Reliability (not WS-RM which is a competing spec), we have NOT precluded any other web services spec or standard.  As I understand the W3C work on WS Addressing is maturing, and there have been requests (in the WS-I Requirements WG) to use WS Addressing for Callback Messaging and other WS apps, I do not see why we could not consider its composability with WS-Reliability.  So from my perspective, contibutions on that topic would be appropriate for the f2f meeting.  Of course, Tom has the ultimate say in the matter.

alan