Subject: Friday Moring WSRM session Cancelled

Several members currently in New Orleans have told me they cannot attend
on Friday Morning.

Looking at the agenda topics, the only thing we have scheduled for
Friday is PAS progression and Interop SC activities.

Nothing has been posted on the topic of Interop SC activites so we have
nothing to discuss.

By moving the PAS progression discussion to Thursday, we no longer need
the friday session.

Since this will save money for OASIS, I have decided to cancel the
Friday morning session of the WSRM TC meeting.

I will send out the new, single day agenda, very soon.

We will still have two telecom sessions, 9-10:30 on thurs AM, and 3:30
to 5:00 PM on Thurs PM.

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair