Subject: Re: [wsrm] Full agenda for Tuesday Nov 29 TC meeting

At 11:23 AM 11/29/2005, Tom Rutt wrote:
>The full agenda with links is attached for Today's OASIS WSRM TC teleconf.

     This note is a reminder that I asked on 3 November [1] whether members
of your committee have any views about the use of the token "wsrm" as part
of a product or spec identifier in URIs for another TC's work, so long as
the token for the TC itself is accurate.   OASIS staff have received some
useful comments.  FYI, any other comments should be made by today (Tuesday
29 Nov), as we plan to close the issue based on input already received.
     Regards JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1]  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200511/msg00003.html