Subject: Prelim 6/13 minutes

attached are the prelim 6/13 minutes

Please post any corrections to the list before monday morning.

Title: Full Agenda for WSRM TC Conference Call –June 14, 2005

Preliminary Minutes WSRM TC Conference Call – June 13, 2006

1          Draft Agenda:

1) review agenda

2) Roll Call

3) Minutes approval

4) Action Items

5) Discussion of potential TC future activities

5.1 Reliability of Response

6) New Business

2          Roll Call

Attendance:

First Name

Last Name

Role

Company

Jacques

Durand

Secretary

Fujitsu Limited*

Kazunori

Iwasa

Secretary

Fujitsu Limited*

Tom

Rutt

Chair

Fujitsu Limited*

Robert

Freund

Voting Member

Hitachi, Ltd.*

Eisaku

Nishiyama

Voting Member

Hitachi, Ltd.*

Paul

Knight

Voting Member

Nortel Networks Limited*

Pete

Wenzel

Member

Sun Microsystems*

Meeting is quorate

3          Minutes Discussion

Tom Rutt Volunteered to take minutes.

3.1       Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the May teleconference meeting are posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/18294/Minutes-wsrmTC-051606.htm

Bob F  moved to approve the May   minutes, Jacques seconded.

No opposition  May  minutes are approved

4          Status of Action Items

2006-02-21-3 - open

Action: Jacques will clarify what he thinks we should do on reliability of req-resp.

5          Discussion of Potential Future TC activites

The working list of potential enhancements to WS-Reliability was posted after the last f2f as:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/12436/wsReliabityFutureFeatures.htm

TC needs to decide among the following possibilities

  1. work to resolve new issues raised within charter of TC,
  2. put the tc into maintenance mode (i.e., two meetings a year awaiting usage issues),
  3. schedule vote to disband TC

5.1       Reliable Request Response

Jacques posted the following contribution before the last meeting: Reliability of Request-Responses

Jacques did not finish his action item to specify the exact changes needed to ws-reliability 1.1.

Tom: we may not need extra qos agreements for the original sender to request reliability on response.

Jacques : the sender of the request does not have to specify the level of qos for the response., it is up to the response sender to indicate that.  This does not preclude out of band agreements to the request response.

Jacques: I could have a detailed proposal before the end of this month.

6          Future Meetings

Agreed for July 11 as next meeting.

Jacques should have proposal available by the end of month..

7          New Business

None.

Bob F moved to adjourn, Paul K. seconded.

Meeting adjourned